In response to an increase in the number digitization and automation tasks involving SAP, nbCOM is attending SAP TechEd 2021.
Julius Brandt (AP in Computer Science) will be joining nbCOM for an internship from September 28th to October 23rd.
Julius will be looking in to the potential of using VSTO, primarily for our Excel based applications.
Digitalization and automation
When done right, digitalization and automation can greatly improve the quality and efficiency or your processes or workflows.
The figure below illustrates steps that can be taken to increase the reliability of your processes.
Digitalization and automation play a central role for steps 3 to 5 especially.
- Instructions and training help people work more correctly and effectively (than they would without).
- Double-checking the results of the work done, helps catch errors.
- Improving processes by making them more robust and difficult to do wrong can raise the quality of the work done.
- Eliminating the human element can have multiple positive effects. Eliminating errors that humans inadvertently add over time, quality improves. Freeing humans from monotonous and tedious tasks, lets them engage in more rewarding work that generates actual value.
- Eliminating costly and time consuming processes lets you focus on value generating tasks.
nbCOM helps you digitalize and automate your processes to the degree that best suits the people involved.
nbCOM is open for business again.
At nbCOM we do out utmost to ensure a safe working environment by adhering to the standards set out by governments and out clients.
Due to COVID-19, nbCOM is closed until further notice.